Thursday, August 27, 2015

Good Girl Moonshine

Good Girl Moonshine

An update on the drink.  
I'm feeling great and I'm going to say thanks to my new future sister-in-law Candice Stewart.  
My Good Girl Moonshine is the secret.  My grandson Carson said its illegal to drink moonshine and 
I promptly reminded him this is... 

Good Girl Moonshine.  
I'm a Good Girl.?

Here is the recipe if you want to join the Good Girl Club. 


GOOD GIRL MOONSHINE 
One quart of water with ice. 
 You can get a lid and straw to fit your jar in the grocery store or target and wal-mart store. 
You will find it by the canning supplies. 
2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tsp ground ginger
3 packets of stevia
3 packets of dry lime. 
( I got this in Canada so you could use lime juice 1 tsp)
Mix together and sip as you enjoy the healthy choice 
for liver and kidney cleansing.  


FOLLOW ME QUILT KIT



If you want a larger kit it is available for $69.95
By adding an inner border and outer border. 
Finish size would be about 50x60 throw size quilt 
with minky backing.  
Place your order on 
Orders@mylazydaisy.com

Enjoy and don't over do it on that 
Moonshine.
Remember Girls 
moderation in all things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment