Thursday, November 20, 2014

Naughty or Nice

 Naughty or Nice
Pre-cuts and Projects
 Assorted Pre-cuts
10x10 squares
5x5 squares
Fat Stacks (6 fat quarters)
 Santa's Workshop
The center of this project is a pre-cut panel with borders added.
A great idea for a wallhanging or table runner.
Fabrics sold individually also. 


If it's something you are wanting to Snuggle with here is a 
Minky Snuggle Quilt
"Santa Baby "
is 60x72 and the perfect family gift. 
I gave one to each of my children for a family gift and included matching stockings for each of my grandchildren.  
The stockings were filled with fun treats and gifts. 
 A Christmas Video is a great companion with a basket 
filled with treats and goodies. 
 I also added an embroidery on the corner…
SANTA BABY
Memories last a lifetime.  
A quilt is a gift which is always loved and cherished.
Every year as I open my Christmas decorations I cherish the many quilts and handmade gifts I have received and always remember who and why I love the gift and more importantly the gift giver.  

For these and many other ideas and gifts visit our shop at
www.mylazydaisyshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment