Friday, November 21, 2014

Minky and Men




 AMAZING MEN

My dad is one of the amazing men in my life.
Not only is he a great example he is my hero. 
He has taught me to have courage and hope and always encourages   to achieve my goals and pursue my dreams.  It is always fun to watch him as he works in the School District, takes care of Winston ( the dog), service work at church, and recently cooking well Granola at least.
This is a great idea for holiday gift giving fill bags or tins and deliver with a smile.  It's delicious and fun to make!

CALVIN DURFEY
(at home cooking)



My Man
Daryl Brooks also know as DB
is my true love and eternal partner.
He gives me unconditional love everyday.
His example of work ethnic amazes me and keeps me running to catch up.  Recently he became known as the Minky Man.
He is a professional at sharing the demo on 
Minky Strip Quilts
If any of you have witnessed his demo you will agree!
His mission statement about Minky Strip Quilts is…
SO EASY EVEN A MAN CAN DO IT.



 If he can do it you can do it. 
If you haven't tried one it's time!


All  men love a Minky to snuggle up with.
Holiday time means Snuggle time.
My handsome grandsons Mason, Haigen and Carson
are quite the men.  


If you have seen DB demo a Minky Strip quilt send us a comment and you will be entered to win a 
MINKY STRIP QUILT KIT


SO EASY EVEN A MAN CAN DO IT!

5 comments:

  1. I know that Bob loves his Monkey Minky, and I am pretty certain the other men in my life love theirs too. Great words about your Dad, DB, and your grandsons! I have enjoyed sewing various strip quilts. And yes, I have seen DB do the demo. He is very impressive. You are a lucky gal -- or should I say he is a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen DB demo a minky strip quilt, but it sounds like fun. Also, I haven't thought of this before, would it be something my young preteens could maybe do? I'm trying to come up with some projects for them that they might enjoy when they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not only seen minky strip quilt demo videos, I have made five of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a link somewhere too the minky strip quilt tutorial? Looked Herr and on your shop site. I'd like too see it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way minky feels, so nice! Men definitely need to get involved so they can enjoy what we do! I don't have men in my life except for my son, and he does love anything soft he can rub when he falls asleep! Thanks

    tdkcarpenoctem@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete