Thursday, November 6, 2014

Amazing

FRAME OF MIND
This was the most amazing quilt I think I have ever seen.  It won Peoples Choice in 
Houston at the International Quilt Festival.
One quilt with 3 faces….



If you looked straight on you see
OPRAH
From the Left 
Jackie Kennedy
From the right you see
Mother Teresa
The most depressing thing about this amazing 
quilt is... I thought I was amazing.
My quilts have their own original design 
and I am proud of them 
but
amazing?? Not so sure about that??
Gives me something to work on…
Got to get to the next level or maybe I will just have to settle for
somewhere less than amazing.  
That's not all bad? Right?
Please check out a few of my favorites….

Corner Flower Shop
Complete Kit Available
PUMPKIN SKY
Complete Kit Available
Don't miss our amazing Daily Deals
Yardage starting at $2.95 per yard!
www.mylazydaisyshop.com

1 comment:

  1. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    Frame shop sydney

    ReplyDelete