Thursday, September 18, 2014

HOCUS POCUS


It's that time of year when it's ok to be a…
WITCH!

I was so excited 
 when I created  HOCUS POCUS.  
I proudly showed my son who was a teenager
 and was bragging on my ability to create a 
witch 
and how perfect it had turned out.  
He simply turned to me and said…
"Of course it is perfect because you are one!"
And I  promptly said…
" Well I can assure you I am not
or you would be a toad right now!"

And with that he just hopped off!  
EEEEH!

HOCUS POCUS
 SMELL MY FEET
And if a wallhanging is too much 
just make a table runner.
ABRACADABRA!
 If you are looking for some new 
fun Halloween Prints we have it for you!

 ALL OVER COLLECTION
of fun Halloween must haves!

HATS AND BOOTS
tossed and fun prints


ALL KINDS OF FUN


ORDER TODAY

 We have yardage as well as pre-cuts! 
KITS 
PATTERNS 
www.mylazydaisyshop.com
cast your spell today

Gotta go… 
I've got to get to work
So off I go… 
ON MY BROOM 
of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment