Thursday, April 3, 2014

Something Sweet Baby Quilt By Kay McArthur




How cute is this baby quilt that Daisy Director, Kay McArthur created?  She named it "Something Sweet" and it certainly is!  We love it!  Kay used April's Holiday Flavor: Strawberry Lemonade.  As a reminder there are TWO flavors that made their debut this month, Strawberry Lemonade and Creamy Dreamy Delight. You can see them, the products available, and how to order them here.

Daisy Director, Kay McArthur
 
Kay even shared how she made it so you can make one too!  Feel free to visit Kay's website to purchase your Strawberry Lemonade supplies.
Kay said:

I made this little quilt from one smoothie and one scallop pack in the Strawberry Lemonade collection.
I chose the two prints that were the least busy to put my scallops on... Then cut off about 4 inches

The white piece I cut in half, and the stripe I cut in four equal pieces.  

The green is two 7 inch pieces and I cut the remainder in half.  

I arranged the exact opposite on other side.

I also wanted mine a little skiwampus in the center, just so the stripes were not exactly in a row. However, that would be darling too.  I added rickrack for a little more  dimension, again following exactly the same on both sides.  

No comments:

Post a Comment