Be a GOOD SPORT and join our GAME DAY CHALLENGE just as MARCH MADNESS begins!
- MVQ (Most Valuable Quilter) is first prize and will win a $150 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree.
- Slam Dunk is second prize and will win a $100 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree.
- Team Player will be 3rd prize and will win a $75 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree.
Challenge began on March 1 and goes through May 1. All you have to do is buy a My Lazy Daisy Challenge packet from a My Lazy Daisy Consultant, create something fun with it, and email or send your photo to My Lazy Daisy (in our hands no later than May 1).
Order #: 80009
Price: $54.95 for packet of 4 1/4 yds of minky fabrics
Voting begins on May 5 and goes through May 15. Winners will be announced here on our blog on May 19.
Contact a Daisy Consultant today to purchase your packet. If you don't already have a Consultant, you can easily find one here.
Below you will find a few close ups of the fabrics as well as list of all of the details of the challenge.
Join the fun, get in the game, and go for the gold.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How do I participate?
· Purchase a Game Day Minky Challenge packet that includes 4 ¼ yards of minky fabric (see instructions in FAQ 6 below)
· Create a project with the fabric purchased (following the project design rules in FAQ 8 below)
· Email a photograph of your project into My Lazy Daisy by May 1, 2014.
2. Who can participate? Consultants and Customers in the United States.
3. How much does it cost? The packet can be purchased for $54.95 plus $5 shipping, plus the cost of any additional fabrics or materials you add (see project design rules in FAQ 8 below)
4. What is included in the packet? 4 ¼ yards of minky fabric. Specifically: 1 ½ yds. of brown silky minky, 1 yd. of sports minky print, ½ yd. of blue dot minky, ½ yd. of red block minky, ¼ yd. of camel rosebud minky, ¼ yd. of purple silky minky, ¼ yd. of turquoise silky minky.
5. Can I enter more than once? Yes. As long as each project meets the project design rules in FAQ 8.
6. How can I purchase a fabric packet? The packet can be purchased directly from any Daisy Consultant (SKU# 80009) or from a Daisy Consultant’s website (under Daisy Deals).
7. How long is the packet available? While supplies last but provide enough time to design and sew your project and send a photo to My Lazy Daisy no later than May 1, 2014.
8. What kind of projects are permitted?
· Anything goes (quilts, bags, etc. Just about anything your mind can dream up!)
· You may add other minky fabrics if needed but no cotton fabrics allowed on the project
· You do not have to use all of the fabrics in the packet on your project. For instance, if your project is more feminine, you may want to focus on the turquoise and purple fabrics, and leave out the browns. That's totally up to you!
9. How do I enter the contest? Photograph your completed project and email a copy to: email@example.com (or mail it to My Lazy Daisy, 4012 S. River Rod., Bldg. 6, Suite F, St. George, UT 84790).
· Deadline for photo submissions to be in house at My Lazy Daisy is Thursday, May 1
· Provide your name, address, phone number(s) and email address with your submission
· Remember that your photo reflects your project. If your photo is of poor quality it is hard for the judges to see detail. Try and photograph your project with plenty of light and laid out in a way that is pleasing to the eye.
10. What are the prizes? MVQ (Most Valuable Quilter) is first prize and will win a $150 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree. Slam Dunk is second prize and will win a $100 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree. Team Player will be 3rd prize and will win a $75 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree.
11. How do I win? The MVQ and Team Player winners will be chosen by a panel of experienced quilters. The Slam Dunk will be voted on through social media on our blog and Facebook. Voting will be open May 5-15. Winners will be announced on our blog on May 19.