We're back with a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! We had such great success and participation with our Crazy Daisy Challenge that we have "cooked up" a brand new, "delicious" challenge just for you....
What's Cooking? Challenge
- People's Choice: $350 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree
- Best of Show: $225 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree
- Most Creative: $100 My Lazy Daisy Shopping Spree
1. Purchase a What's Cooking? packet that includes 4 yards of Oreganata fabric, item #80008 (see photo above). This packet can be purchased directly from a My Lazy Daisy Consultant's website (under Daisy Deals) or at www.mylazydaisyshop.com under Contests. Price of packet is $35 (not including shipping and tax).
2. Create a "tantalizingly tasty" project with the What's Cooking? fabric packet.
- The project must be kitchen-related (i.e. table runners, hot pads, tea towels, table toppers, wall hangings, place mats, casserole dish covers, aprons, recipe book covers, etc.)
- Your project can be one item, or can include more than one item (it can be a collection of things).
- Your project must include at least one piece of fabric from each of the fabrics included in the What's Cooking Packet.
- You may add one additional fabric for the top of the fabric, as well as the backing.
- You may use one of our project patterns, a pattern designed by someone else, or even one you design yourself!
- If you submit a quilted project, it must be machine or hand-quilted, not tied.
- You may enter more than once, as long as each project meets these design rules.
4. You must be a US resident.
Judging and Winner Announcements:
1. The People's Choice Award will be voted on by the public through social media (i.e. here on our blog and Facebook page). Voting will take place for approximately one week (from Feb. 5-12, 2014).
2. Best of Show and Most Creative will be judged and awarded by a panel of experienced quilters.
3. Winners will be announced here on our blog as well as on our Facebook page on February 14, 2014.