Monday, September 16, 2013

BIG CONGRATS to an Amazing My Lazy Daisy Consultant


In August, we ran a challenge for our Daisy Consultants. As the reward for this challenge, we offered an amazing FREE gift, valued at over $325.  Any consultant who signed up 5 or more new consultants on their team in August would receive a Jelly Dreams-Oreganta Complete Quilt Kit AND five 1-yard cuts of Knock Knock Fabric.  Cool Beans!  Well, we had one Consultant not only meet, but exceed the challenge. Jennifer Reinhart of Newport, OR signed up SIX new Consultants in August. YAY, Jennifer!  Not only did she meet this challenge, but in the process earned ongoing "Bloom and Blossom" award. This award goes to any Consultant who recruits 3 or more new Consultants each month.  This award includes an extra $50 bonus on top of their already great commission check, a My Lazy Daisy notion kit, and recognition on our blog.  CONGRATS, Jennifer for meeting the August challenge as well as earning the Bloom and Blossom Award.

Here are photos of some of her rewards:
Jelly Dreams-Oreganata finished quilt (Jennifer earned the complete kit!)

This is a photo of projects made with the Knock Knock fabric line, of which Jennifer received five 1-yard cuts!
 
When we asked Jennifer what she'd like to say for this blog post, this was her reply:

"I'm so proud of the successes I've had with My Lazy Daisy; the success that I enjoy as I sell and the business success that I'm achieving as I build my team.

At every party I do and when I'm talking with a client individually I tell them that the catalogs
are "full of success"!  The projects are achievable in short periods of time and it won't be something
that you will give up on, put in a bag, and store on your shelf-never to finish.  The kits are so "yummy" that you end up finishing faster than you thought!

I work hard to support my downline of wonderful and talented women.  I've made it part of my
"success plan" to help them achieve their goals. Whether it's by phone, email, joining them during
their first party, or them spending an afternoon with me in my studio; I make it a priority to ensure
that they have every advantage at quick success.   On top of all the fantastic training and incentives from the company they also enjoy a Rockin' monthly newsletter from me full of ideas, inspiration, incentives, and team challenges.  And, the success that they have all been  having has been remarkable.  I'm so happy for those  that reach their business goals and for those who have found happiness and joy with the My Lazy Daisy products.

I can hardly wait for the release of new product from Creative Genius, Dana Brooks (Co-owner and Head Designer at My Lazy Daisy).  I'm also really looking forward to the 1st Annual My Lazy Daisy Oregon Retreat coming in April 2014!

I'm so honored to be a part of the My Lazy Daisy "family"!"


Jennifer, we are honored to have you as part of the My Lazy Daisy family.  If you are interested in purchasing from Jennifer, or in joining her team, you can check out her website at www.mylazydaisy.net/jenniferr.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everyone! Let's keep the Party Going! Below are SUPER SPECIALS just from me celebrating my success! Happy Quilting ~Jennifer

    1: See that quilt in the picture above with me? That's our own Chevy Twist.
    Purchase that Complete Kit from me in October and you will receive FREE Quilting on that quilt! That's a $120 value! No limits!
    So if you're a consultant in the company and would like to add this quilt to your trunk now you have the opportunity to get it quilted for FREE! Or, this is a good deal for a beautiful holiday gift with FREE quilting!!! Remember, this is only good on sales of any Complete Kit Chevy Twist from ME in October. Contact me to purchase or buy straight from my website!!!

    2: Join my Team! Join my team in September/October and I will send you the "Believe" Party Banner Complete Kit for FREE! That's on top of the FREE Hilda kit that the company will send you this month! JOIN NOW by visiting my website at www.mylazydaisy.net/jenniferr
    You will want to be apart of my successful team this month because we are prepping for a HUGE October full holiday sales and team incentives that are "out of this world"! October is the time to have fun holiday parties and make money for the holiday season!!!! The FAST ACTION kit that you get from me when joining is fantastic and trains you to have quick success!

    3: The first person to email me at
    lazydaisyanimal@hotmail.com will receive a FREE Piggy Tails Essential kit of their choice!!!!

    ReplyDelete