Thursday, April 25, 2013

Meet Christine Smoot


Have you ever wondered what a My Lazy Daisy Consultant is like?  The answer is that she is probably very much like you!  We thought we'd introduce you to two of our wonderful consultants, one today and one again on Monday and let them tell you a little bit about themselves, what brought them to My Lazy Daisy and what they love about being a Consultant.  Enjoy!
-------------

Hello,  Christine Smoot! Christine is a consultant in Farmington, Utah who has found great joy and success in her endeavors with our company.
So without any further adieu....




I was introduced to My Lazy Daisy at a home party in February of 2012.  I was so excited about the quilts that I saw and ordered 2 of them. I have loved sewing since I was a young girl when I learned some basic skills in a 4-H group.  I had sewed all my life but had done only a few basic quilts until this time.  I have had a desire to learn how to make quilts for some time and My Lazy Daisy provided the perfect kits for me to start learning and quilting.  After that first party I couldn’t stop thinking about My Lazy Daisy and wanted to know more about becoming a consultant.  As soon as I started asking about becoming a consultant, I was ready.  I signed up and have never looked back.   I love the fabrics and how they are put together and coordinate so well.  I love the patterns and the fun creativity in them.  I love how My Lazy Daisy is always coming up with new designs and projects.  I love the quilts, the table runners and toppers, the pillows, the bags…I love it all!

In the last year or so since I signed up as a consultant I have really enjoyed building my business. I have really enjoyed helping my Team, “The Crazy Quilter Girls” build their own businesses.  I have had fun getting to know the ladies in my downline as well as helping them to understand the great company that My Lazy Daisy is and all the wonderful resources available to us as consultants.  I enjoy selling My Lazy Daisy because I really do love the products.  It is easy to sell products that I love.  I have a Go2sew group that comes to my home each month and we make a project that we can complete in an evening.  This is truly a fabulous experience for me.  I love teaching these ladies and having fun with them for a “girls night out.”  We have all levels and abilities and I think they are having fun learning new skills and tips.  My Lazy Daisy is a great way for me to share my talents, stretch my abilities and it is truly an escape from the worries and stresses in my life!  I love, love, love My Lazy Daisy!
-----------------

Take heed from this fantastic woman who has been more than pleased with her decision to join the MLD family. And with an offer like this, time is of the essence.

April Special

Sign up to be a My Lazy Daisy Consultant between April 1-30 (for only $99) and get an extra $90 in product free:
  • Freedom Hot Pads Kit
  • Freedom Ruffled Tea Towel Kit
  • Fairy Scissors*
  • Crocheted Tape Measure*
  • Notions Bag*
*colors and styles of these items vary

Remember, ALL of this, a $90 value......FREE!!!  

Our spectacular $99 Starter Kit is actually full of over $200 in products alone! So in reality, if you sign up in April, you are getting $290 worth of product and supplies all for just $99!

My Lazy Daisy New Consultant Starter Kit includes: Party Topper Cupcakes Kit, Petal Pushers Kit, Candy Ribbon Consultant Demonstration Kit, Lazy Daisy Cookbook, Daisy Charms Bracelet, Catalogs, Daisy Event Invitations, Customer Order Forms, Daisy Folder and Essential Paperwork (Compensation Plan, Daisy Consultant Handbook, Ordering Instructions), Credit Card Processing Slips, Daisy Clipboard
Sign up today on your consutlant's website, or go to mylazydaisy.com to find a consultant near you by using our city, state, zip search. Select a name and you will be taken to a consultant website. From here you simply click "Join Now." It's that easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment