Monday, October 29, 2012

Now Releasing Oreganata!!!

After excitedly awaiting the release of our latest fabric line, we proudly present OREGANATA.


 When I asked  Dana Brooks, co-owner and designer of My Lazy Daisy where she got her inspiration for this beautiful fabric line, this was her response,

"I was on vacation in  Scottsdale, AZ and was thinking that I needed to come up with something cute and different. It was then that I looked up and saw a sign for an Italian restaurant that read Oregano's"

This restaurant ended up being their favorite place to dine, and they regularly visit there on each return trip to Scottsdale.

 Oreganata is a collection of beautiful, rich colors and bold Tuscan prints! Watch for our new products made from Oreganata.
( arriving soon)

Oreganata will be priced  @ $11.99 per yard
and will be available for purchase through My Lazy Daisy

1 comment: