Monday, July 30, 2012

And We're Back!

To all our blog followers, we are FINALLY back in action. Hi everyone! My name is Jazzy. I'm the head blogger for My Lazy Daisy and Diane's oldest daughter! The past two months, I have been studying Spanish at a university in the Dominican Republic. It was an absolutely amazing opportunity to live in a different country and to study a language that will be very beneficial to me in the future. I got back to the United States on July 21, and I'm ready to keep this blog updated for you all! We apologize for our lack of posting recently, but promise to blog a lot more, especially now that I'm back!

Check out these pictures from my trip!


La Romana with the entire Study Abroad group


Santo Domingo


Saona Island


Saona Island


27 Charcos, where we spent my birthday sliding and jumping down 27 waterfalls


Puerto Plata


And of course, taking some time off our studying to relax at Sosua beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment