Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An Amazing Day!

Tuesday, My Lazy Daisy had an amazing, successful day!  Our wonderful Daisy Consultants sold thousands of dollars of new quilt kits and signed up four new Daisy Consultants!

One of our new Consultants has a pretty sensational story of how she was led to My Lazy Daisy and we are ecstatic about it:

She was browsing the internet, searching for a quilt that was pretty hard to locate.  Randomly, she pulled up the My Lazy Daisy website and began reading through the information and the purpose of this company.  She found the Consultant nearest to her on the My Lazy Daisy website, emailed her with questions about the company, and signed up!  We are so excited due to the fact that it is becoming easier to find My Lazy Daisy and sign up on your own.  This is all thanks to our amazing group of Consultants and employees that have worked so hard in making My Lazy Daisy become the next big thing in quilting.

If you are interested in finding a Consultant near you to sign up or learn more about this amazing ground floor  opportunity, look here!  Thanks again to everyone!  This company is doing great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment